The District provides multiple services to the residents of Wheatlands. It maintains the landscaping in Wheatlands’ common areas, repairs the streets, maintains street lighting and manages the community clubhouse.
Incorporated in 2004, the Wheatlands Metropolitan District (District) is a quasi-governmental entity with limited powers. The District was established under Title 32 of the Colorado State Statute as a political subdivision of the State of Colorado. It is a limited power governmental entity because it has only the powers outlined in its service plan. (View our Service Plan below.) The District is governed by a five-member board which is elected by the District’s residents and property owners that are registered voters in the State of Colorado.
- 2018 Recycling Calendar
- Service Plan
- Wheatlands Metro District Public Records Request Policy
- Our District’s Boundary Map
- Landscape Maintenance Map
- Transparency Notice
- Amendment To The Master Declaration After Dissolution Of HOA
- Letter To Owners Proposing To Dissolve The HOA
- Pawnee Daniels Fact Sheet
- Pawnee Daniels FAQ