Community Park Construction Progress
Construction continues on the Wheatlands Community Park
• Goodland’s surveyor has been out to verify the depths/locations of the over- excavation for the large playground wall
• The radius has been staked for the footings for the playground curb walls
• Footings for the playground curb walls should be ready for review by the end of the week
• Boulders were selected for the park
• By the end of next week all footing formwork for the large playground wall should be ready for review. The footer will be poured after that.
• It will be a couple weeks until the main wall is poured
• Goodland might over-excavate for the shelter/bathroom at the same time
Thank you for your support of the community park and we will continue to update you as progress continues. Happy Spring!