AMI – Advanced Management and the Wheatlands Board of Directors is monitoring the outbreak of the COVID‐19 coronavirus and its impact on the community. We wanted to give you an update on covenant and design application processes and reassure you that we are here to help navigate you through these events and are ready to help protect and preserve the community.
1. We are still doing bi‐monthly community inspections, while making sure to take extra precautions to maintain social distancing and with the understanding that many are facing hardships due to COVID‐19, also known as the Corona virus and government‐imposed restrictions and closures. So we ask that you please communicate any hardships and requests for extensions on covenant related issues to email@example.com.
2. With the warm weather here to stay, here are some seasonal things to be aware of: ‐Please trim any low hanging branches over sidewalks, as many people are out taking walks through the neighborhood.
‐Please remove or treat any of the pesky weeds from rock beds and driveways.
‐Please keep materials and items from building up on your property and keep them stored out of sight.
‐Please keep trash cans stored out of sight.
3. We are still accepting and processing design review applications during this time. So now is a great time to submit applications for any projects you are planning for the upcoming season and want to start once the restrictions have lifted. Follow these few simple steps:
1. Go to http://www.wheatlandsmetro.org/covenants/
2. Fill out the Design Application
3. Submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing it to Wheatlands Metro District C/O AMI
P.O. Box 370750
Denver, CO 80237
4. Remember to include the following items with your application submittal:
‐Site Plan showing lot dimensions; outline of home and garage with setbacks; names and positions of adjacent streets; dimensions of improvement (height, width, depth), with setbacks to all boundaries; and an indication of North.
‐Visual(s) of improvement such as; drawing, photo, brochure/ad, paint swatch (es), material samples, tree and plants types, etc.
‐Building Plans, if the improvement is a new or modified building/structure. ‐A copy of your Plot Plan
Please feel free to email any Design Review questions to email@example.com or by calling 303‐351‐5411
We appreciate everyone in the community taking the necessary precautions to keep themselves and their neighbors healthy and safe during this time.