Our community clubhouse features a wonderful meeting space and a place to relax with family and friends. It is easy to entertain with the built in kitchen that includes a fridge and microwave. Want to watch a movie or host a business meeting? The clubhouse includes a projector, TV, speakers, and a cozy fireplace. Need more tables for your event? The clubhouse has tables and folding chairs ready for you to use. Outside is a BBQ grill and playground all overlooking the Rocky Mountain’s front range. As a community we host several neighborhood events during the year at the clubhouse. We hope you have a chance to check it out and to enjoy it!
Reserve the Clubhouse
Please call or email the YMCA prior to filling out the Online Clubhouse Rental Form to check availability of your date/time. They can be contacted by phone at (720) 274-5759 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clubhouse Rental Information
- The fee to rent the clubhouse for Wheatland’s residents is $25/hour (minimum of 3 hours) with a deposit of $250
- For non-residents the fee is $200 per hour (minimum of 3 hours) with a deposit of $250.
- We need a two-week notice to rent the clubhouse.
- The clubhouse may be reserved for no more than 2 weekend days (Friday – Sunday) per month per resident.
- Signup is on a first come, space available basis no more than 6 months in advance.
- Security is required if you are serving alcohol and/or have over 75 people. The fee is $25 /hour with a minimum of 4 hours.
- Your payment can be made via credit card and we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Once you complete the Online Clubhouse Rental Form you will be contacted by the staff at the YMCA to provide your credit card information.
Per Tri-County Health: Effective Wednesday, November 24, 2021:Any individual, ages two (2) and older, regardless of vaccination status, is required to wear a mask when entering or within an indoor space. Because of this regulation – All residents and their guests using the Wheatlands clubhouse will be required to wear a mask while inside the Wheatlands Clubhouse.
- Capacity is based on Tri County Healths’ regulations and is subject to change based on county health ordinances. Even if you book your rental under one regulation, the current regulation regarding capacity is what applies at the time of the rental. (The maximum capacity of the clubhouse is 143 people)
- You will still be required to clean and pick up after your rental, but you will leave all the tables and chairs out that you used (for cleaning)
- An additional COVID waiver must be signed and is included in the online clubhouse rental form.
For questions on rentals email the YMCA at email@example.com or call 720-274-5759. You can also visit in person at the YMCA Youth Center at Southlands located at 6295 S Main St, Aurora, CO 80016
After your rental you must complete the Rental Checkout Checklist form below:
Take A Look Inside The Clubhouse
Bounce House Rentals
The District owns a bounce house that residents can rent out for a fee. Please see the attached bounce house rental agreement to rent the bounce house for your next gathering at the clubhouse.
Yard Game Rentals
The District has purchased several yard games for our residents to rent out, free of charge. To rent the games, please complete the Yard Game Rental Form.
The yard games we have are: