Our community clubhouse features a wonderful meeting space and a place to relax with family and friends. It is easy to entertain with the built in kitchen that includes a fridge and microwave. Want to watch a movie or host a business meeting? The clubhouse includes a projector, TV, speakers, and a cozy fireplace. Need more tables for your event? The clubhouse has tables and folding chairs ready for you to use. Outside is a BBQ grill and playground all overlooking the Rocky Mountain’s front range. As a community we host several neighborhood events during the year at the clubhouse. We hope you have a chance to check it out and to enjoy it!
Reserve the Clubhouse
The fee to rent the clubhouse is $25/hour (minimum of 3 hours) with a deposit of $250. We need a two-week notice and only rent to residents of Wheatlands Metropolitan District. The clubhouse may be reserved for no more than 2 weekend days (Friday – Sunday) per month per resident. Please make checks payable to YMCA. Signup is on a first come, space available basis no more than 6 months in advance.
With the COVID-19 Pandemic there are a few changes to our rental policy:
- Everyone attending needs to wear a mask unless they are eating or drinking. They must practice social distancing and follow the maximum number of guests rules.
- Per Tri-County all rentals are required to have security to enforce the Covid rules and regulations. We book the security company for you (you can not hire your own). The security fee is $25 an hour.
- There is a $75 cleaning/disinfecting fee charged for each rental in additional to your rental fee and security fee.
- You will still be required to clean and pick up after your rental but you will leave all the tables and chairs out that you used.
- The maximum number of guests allowed is based on Tri-County Health and State regulations. This is subject to change throughout the pandemic. Even if you book your rental under one regulation, the current regulation regarding capacity is what applies at the time of the rental.
- An additional COVID waiver must be signed.
Please drop off all forms and checks to the YMCA Youth Center at Southlands:
YMCA Youth Center at Southlands
6295 S Main St
Aurora, CO 80016
For questions on rentals email the YMCA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take A Look Inside The Clubhouse
Bounce House Rentals
The District owns a bounce house that residents can rent out for a fee. Please see the attached bounce house rental agreement to rent the bounce house for your next gathering at the clubhouse.
Yard Game Rentals
The District has purchased several yard games for our residents to rent out, free of charge. To rent the games, please contact the YMCA and they will hold your key fob as a deposit. If a game is damaged or not returned you will need to pay to replace the game.
The yard games we have are:
Giant Connect Four
Slam Ball (generic Spike Ball)