Upcoming Community Events
AMI Gives Back
– Canned Food Pick up is scheduled for August 7th, 2020. If you wish to participate please email Clientcare@amihoa.com
with your address and they will come to your porch and pick up your donations. To view all the details click here
August Food Truck Night – Save the Date for August 27th for delicious food trucks at the Wheatlands Community Park
Pool Information –
As we approach the end of summer, the board has agreed to extend our pool season! We will be open until September 20th this year. We are allowing walk ups on a first come first serve basis until we reach capacity based on Tri-County Healths regulations (currently capacity is set at 75 people). We ask that you maintain social distancing and continue to follow the practices we set in place this summer. You will need to bring your activated pool fob and COVID Waiver when visiting the pool.
Pool Hours August 10-16, the pool will have the same open swim time slots however you will no longer have to sign up. it will be first come first serve and will be capped off at our 75 person max. We will still close for 30 min in between time slots to clean.
- 10:00 am-11:30 am – Open Swim
- 11:30 am-12:00 pm – closed for cleaning
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm – Open Swim
- 1:30 pm-2:00 pm – closed for cleaning
- 2:00 pm-3:30 pm – Open Swim
- 3:30 pm-4:00 pm – closed for cleaning
- 4:00 pm-5:30 pm – Open Swim
- 5:30 pm-6:00 pm – closed for cleaning
- 6:00 pm-7:30 pm – Open Swim
• Pool Hours: Beginning August 17, the pool transitions to school hours with Monday – Friday Swim at Your Own Risk from Noon until 4pm and then Lifeguards on Duty from 4-8pm. Saturday’s and Sunday’s will be the same as our summer hours and the pool will be open 8am-8pm with Lifeguards on Duty.
• Swim at Your Own Risk M-F Noon – 4pm : We will have a YMCA staff member at the gate to ensure our pool stays under the capacity limit but we will not have any lifeguards in the stands during this time. The swim times will be 12-1:45pm and 2:15-4pm. All children under the age of 18, need to be accompanied by their parents or guardians to participate in the Swim at Your Own Risk hours.
• Lifeguards on Duty M-F from 4-8pm: We will have Lifeguards on Duty during the evenings Monday – Friday. The swim times will be 4:15-5:45pm and 6:15-7:45pm.
• Weekend hours: Weekend hours will remain the same as during the summer and are Saturday and Sunday 8 am – 8pm with lap swimming in the morning. Lap swimming will be from 8-9:30am. Then the following swim times are available for open swim: 10-11:30, 12-1:30, 2-3:30, 4-5:30, and 6-7:30.
• All of this information and pool forms can be found on our website here.
– The clubhouse is now open for rentals again. Due to COVID-19, we do have a few changes to our rental policy that can be found on our website. To view the new details regarding renting the clubhouse click here
Park Information –
We appreciate your help keeping our trails and park clean. The new pet waste stations have been placed at the Wheatlands Community Park and along the trail behind Harvest. We hope you can use them next time you are on a walk with your furry friends! We continue to notice vandalism on our light poles and around our community. If you see something or have any information regarding the vandalism in our community, please contact our PAR officer, Judy Lutkin at JLutkin@auroragov.org
or 303 627-3177 and the dispatch (non-emergency) is 303 627-3100.
If it’s an emergency situation or in progress, please contact 911.