We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will ask that anyone attending the fall pumpkin patch this Sunday, October 25th from 10am-Noon follow these guidelines.
- Attendees must wear face coverings unless they are eating or drinking.
- Attendees should refrain from mixing and mingling with others not in their household during the event as much as possible.
- Attendees should maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from others as much as possible.
- Please stay home if sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- if you plan on attending the event we ask that you sign up so we have contact information for tracing purposes. You can sign up HERE.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation on this so we can still hold the event!
We hope to see you Sunday! Bundle up and come grab a pumpkin, get a warm drink and grab some breakfast from Comforts of Home food truck!