We are getting ready to welcome you back to the pool
We miss you! Thank you for persevering and doing your part to stay safe and stop the spread of coronavirus. We are so looking forward to welcoming the community back to the Pool.
There is nothing more important to us than the safety of you, the residents, and our staff. Our plan to welcome you back will closely follow the guidelines released by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
As of now, we plan to open the pool on June 15th
There will be different phases to opening and the Pool will be the first to open. The Clubhouse will remain closed for rentals.
As information about our welcome back plan develops, we will share it with you here on our website. In the meantime, we will continue to diligently plan for your return.
We’re following guidelines from health experts and local officials to ensure that our pools meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety. We will be sending out more details next week.
· We will have set traffic patterns to create one-way traffic where possible
· Hand Sanitizer will be available
· There will be a reservation system that will be released to sign up for a time slot to be at the pool. There will be breaks between time slots for cleaning.
· Staff, residents and vendors will be required to complete health questionnaire and temperatures checks upon entering the pool.
· Masks will be recommended for residents while not in the water, but not required. (Unless mandated from Tri-County Health) Staff will be wearing masks when social distancing is not possible or not actively guarding.
While there will be limitations and requirements around your pool visits please enjoy your time, be respectful of your community members and staff and celebrate that the pool will be open.
We look forward to seeing you at the pool.